walk into the club like watup im uncomfortable bye
One of the best animated villains in the entire fucking universe.
realistic captions for selfies:
- i took 34 photos and this one looks the least shitty
- i tried really hard to take this at an angle where my arm didn’t look weird
- i photoshopped a pimple out of this photo and used the smudge tool for like 8 minutes
- i wish i had friends who took cute pictures of me so i wouldn’t be alone in my room for an hour trying to do this shit
- this is the best photo i’ve ever taken please shower me with compliments
thinking about using these
yes friends let us blaze the marijuana! four hundred and twenty haha
DON’T MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE’S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OK IT HURTS THEIR FEELINGS AND MAKES THEM INSECURE DON’T MAKE FUN OF ANYONE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry Potter Etymology | Colin Creevey
COLIN: Means “youth, child, or victor.” Also means “young dog,” which fits his devotion to Harry.
CREEVEY: A common surname. From Irish origin, meaning ‘prolific’ – possibly a reference to the creevey brothers’ persistence or from “Creeve” =”to burst,” suggesting the Creevey brothers’ excitability.
This here is a real gun. See?
anyone else love how Sam didn’t react
Pretty sure he reacted with a bitchface
pretty sure he was thinking of the little piece of wood that hit his head
THAT PIECE OF WOOD.